Cut Hands has some good solutions

Friday, October 13, 2006

Cut Hands & Solutions

Released from the shackles of commercial blogging I finally found my freedom again! Not that I really think you care but fuck, it's sweet to back here and I'm ready to hit you fiends with some of the most obscure shit I can find.

Cut Hands will mostly talk about music only 20 % of musicloving cybergeeks will wanna read about but whatever, it's the documentation of a revolution because I do believe that what's going on in all the undercurrents of music, the experimental dungeons, is truly groundbreaking stuff.

Of course, Cut Hands is derived from the Whitehouse track 'Cut Hands Has the Solution' and I will mark this post with an mp3 of that lovely horror fairytale. Enjoy and watch this space.
MP3|Whitehouse 'Cut Hands Has the Solution'

2 Comments:

Blogger Ludo said...

rrradikal!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Guuzbourg said...

hands off, she's mine, ofzo.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

links